AMT Games (IE MELET) Terms of Service
AMT Games is officially registered in different countries and can be legally represented by either:
- IE MELET, a Russian individual enterpreneur with a principal place of business at 12th Line of Vasilievskii Island, 199178 Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Reg#: 312784711100572, Tax#: 780160616253
- 10K MMR ltd., a company incorporated under the laws of Seychelles and having its registered office at Oliaji Trade Centre -1st Floor, Victoria, Mahe, #reg 194661
AMT Games is reffered to in this terms of service as “Developer”
These Terms of Service govern your access to and use of the Application and/or Developer Login, including any content, information, products, related communications, or related Services. This is a legal agreement between you and Developer and applies to you in relation to any interaction with the Application, Developer Login, Services, or any related communications. Your access and use of the Application, Developer Login, or Services or participation in related communications constitutes acceptance of these Terms of Service and agreement to the collection, storage, review, and use of your information. If you do not accept these Terms of Service in their entirety, you may not access, engage, or in any way use the Application, Developer Login, or any related Services. Developer reserves the right at any time to modify, discontinue, or terminate the Application, Developer Login, or Services, or modify these Terms of Service at its sole discretion and without notice.
Eligibility and Use
Your access and use of the Application, Developer Login, Services, or Application-related communications verifies the following:
- a. If you are under the age of 18, your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and agreed to these Terms of Service;
- b. For Developer Login, if you are under 13, in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), you must not enter your own email address – please use your parent’s or guardian’s email address;
- c. For Developer Facebook Applications, you verify that you are age 13 or older, and you will prevent anyone under the age of 13 from using your Account;
- d. For Developer Forums, you verify that you are age 13 or older, and you will prevent anyone under the age of 13 from using your Account;
- e. You shall use the Application, Developer Login, or Services only for non-commercial purposes, and you shall not solicit services, advertise, or send repetitive or spam messages or email;
- f. If you access the Application, Developer Login, or Services from a social networking site or any other website you will comply with the terms of service of that site along with these Terms of Service;
- g. You shall not use the Application, Developer Login, or Services to engage in any illegal activity;
Limited License; Content; Ownership
Except where otherwise noted, the Application, Developer Login, Services, related communications, and all content including but not limited to graphics, audio, text, user interface, characters, animations, buttons, icons, thumbnails, reward systems, quest systems, downloads, game data, and game design are the property of Developer and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, and intellectual property laws. You may access, engage, and use the Application, Developer Login, or Services as they are presented to you and in accordance with these Terms of Service . Any attempts to modify, hack, cheat, datasniff, data capture, interfere with, disrupt, reproduce, frame, copy, post, sell, scrape, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or create related or derivative works is expressly prohibited and immediately terminates the limited license granted.
Any and all content including but not limited to characters, environments, worlds, items, pets, homes, robots, tools, weapons, equipment, yards, display areas, virtual currency, or any other virtual items or organized display or use of any such items remains the sole and exclusive property of Developer. No amount of customization, stat changes, item changes, configuration, leveling up, decorating, or in any other way modifying game elements through use of the Application, Developer Login, or Services conveys any ownership or alteration of limited license to use; all elements remain the sole and exclusive property of Developer.
Developer reserve the right at its sole discretion and without notice to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions, copies, or any other alterations and edits to any and all content elements, including but limited to appearance, animation, statistics, behavior, performance, cost, or in-game value. Developer reserve the right at its sole discretion and without notice to delete, suspend, or modify any item, feature, account or the entire Application, Developer Login, or Services. In the event that access to the Application, Developer Login, or Services is terminated, all virtual items, virtual currency, and user’s game progress is forfeited and you will not receive any compensation, monetary or otherwise, for any of these elements forfeited. Any suspension or termination of your access to the Application, Developer Login, or Services will not waive or diminish your obligations under these Terms of Service (including but not limited to ownership, indemnification, and limitation of liability).
Virtual Currency and Premium Items
If you are under 18 years of age, you may purchase virtual currency only with the supervision and authorization of a parent or guardian.
Virtual currency and items are non-transferrable to any other Application, Service, website, or anywhere else. Virtual currency, virtual items, and player progress are not redeemable for any monetary value from Developer, any third party service, or any other entity. You agree not to sell, exchange, or attempt to transfer virtual currency, virtual items, or player progress, and any such actions will not be tolerated by Developer and will forfeit your account access.
Whether you obtained virtual currency and virtual items through use of the Application, Developer Login, and Services or by purchase via a third party service, you have no right or title to any virtual currency, virtual items, or any other game assets.
Terms of Sale
Downloadable Applications, are delivered to customers via self-extracting executables that will guide the purchaser through the installation process. Customers will receive internet links to these executables at the email address supplied during their pre-order or purchase process. There are no physical goods comprising or associated with the Downloadable Applications. Customers must have access to the internet to download and to validate their serial key and complete the installation; customers are solely responsible for their internet access and any related fees. Customers may request a refund for their Downloadable Application purchase up to thirty (30) days after pre-order or purchase by contacting email@example.com if they have not validated their serial key. All Downloadable Application sales are final either as soon as the serial key is validated by Developer’s servers or thirty-one (31) or more days after the initial purchase. Downloadable Applications may only be used according to the Developer End User License Agreement that must be accepted during the installation process.
Third Party Links
The Application and Services may link to or rely on third party websites or resources. Developer is not responsible or liable for the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
Electronic Communications; User Submissions
You consent to receive communications from Developer electronically, and any such communications be they chat, IM, blog, forum, email, or via social networking services satisfy any requirements for notification in writing.
Developer does not accept concepts, ideas, feature requests, game designs, or any other creative ideas, together known as “Submissions”, for the Application, Developer Login, and/or Services or any other games or property. Regardless, if you do make any Submissions by any means, oral or written, in any format including but not limited to blogs, forums, emails, letters, videos, or social networking posts and comments, you acknowledge that you understand that Developer is in the business of making games and is constantly creating game ideas, features, concepts, technologies, designs, mechanics, and all other elements for Applications or Services and likely has ideas that are identical or similar to your Submissions. In addition, you acknowledge that you will receive no compensation or credit and that your Submission is not confidential. By communicating the Submission, you warrant that you are the originator of the idea and that it does not infringe on the rights of any other person or entity, and you grant Developer a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive perpetual right and license to use, modify, translate, publish, perform, produce derivative works, and in any other way manifest the Submission without any liability.
By submitting an entry for any competition run by, or in association with Developer, you fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these additional rules, terms, and conditions:
- a) You grant Developer a royalty-free license to use, reproduce, modify, publicly display, perform, produce derivative works of, or otherwise use any entry in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter existing, throughout the world for any and all purposes without compensation to you of any kind.
- b) You represent and warrant that your entry does not infringe on any copyright, trademark, property rights, or any other rights of any third party and that you have the have the right to transfer the entry to Developer free of any claims. Developer shall have no liability for any alleged or actual infringement of a third-party’s rights in connection with any entry.
- c) You agree that you have not or will not receive any compensation or other consideration for your entry. Developer may in its sole discretion and without notice choose to award fan merchandise, including but not limited to t-shirts, stickers, badges, mouse pads, and virtual currency. All such items have no cash value and are purely for promotional purposes. Developer is under no obligation to award any fan merchandise regardless of the number or types of entries.
- d) You further agree to release and hold harmless Developer and its licensors, distributors, agents, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and representatives from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with your participation in the contest, including, not limited to, claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Application, Developer Login, and/or Services are for use “as available” and “as is” and without any warranty, regardless of the amount of time and/or money you have spent on the Application, Developer Login, and/or Services. Use of the Application, Developer Login, and/or Services are at your sole risk and sole discretion, and you are solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, performance issues, or loss of data. Developer disclaims any warranty express or implied regarding title, merchantability, availability, fitness, freedom from errors, error correction, and timeliness of communication or error correction. Developer does not warrant that the Application, Developer Login, and Services are bug free, error free, or virus free. You are solely responsible for how you spend your time and money. No communication whether written or oral shall supercede this disclaimer of warranties.
Limitation of Liability; Indemnification; Force Majeure
In no event will Developer, its directors, or its employees be liable for any damages whatsoever and without limitation, whether they be direct, indirect, punitive, commercial, intangible, or of any other type, arising from the use of the Application, Developer Login, or Services, regardless of whether the damages are foreseeable, even if Developer, its directors, and/or its employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages. To the extent that the above limitation applied to its fullest extent in applicable jurisdiction assigns liability, that cumulative liability shall not exceed US$10.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Developer, its directors, employees, partners, and service partners from any claim and demand, including any attorney’s fees, made by any party due to your use of the Application, Developer Login, or Services, your violation of these Terms of Service , or your violation of applicable law or the rights of another party.
Developer shall not be liable for any damages, disruptions, or claims related to its Application, Developer Login, or Services that arise from acts of nature, weather, war, social upheaval, economic upheaval, unavailability of utilities or resources, terrorism, the public enemy, any government or public authorities requirements, or any other event outside of Developer’s control.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Russian Federation. Any legal action or proceeding will be brought exclusively in courts located in Saint-Petersburg, Russian Federation and you consent to this jurisdiction. If any provision in these Terms of Service is held to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall survive in full effect. These Terms of Service are personal to you and imply no partnership, employment, or any other business relationship between you and Developer, and you may not transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms of Service to any other party. No delay, failure to communicate, or failure to take action in relation to any of these Terms of Service shall invalidate any provision of these Terms of Service.
You may address comments or questions to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org