Thread: Secret password

Junior Member Rookie

Secret password

Hello, I wanted to know how to play the game with the same account on several computers. Because it will not let me generate the secret key to connect it. Many thanks.

Junior Member Rookie

Different Devices

I would like to know how to play the game on different devices, for example on the pc and on the phone with the same account. Or in two different pc's. Thank you.

Member Senior Trooper
    simply log in with the same account, but you can only play on one device at the time.
    If you're on android link your account with google play games, you can always emulate it on a computer, never played with the official site or facebook so dont know how it works

Senior Member Sub-Sergeant Apocalypse's Avatar
    Currently it seems that a lot of people are having troubles with those Secret Keys. For some reason they just won't generate. Probably this is going to be resolved in the next update. Anyway, here's the situation :

1. If your base is originally on your iOs/Android device - you'll need a Secret Key in order to load the base on PC (no matter if it's in Facebook or in the official website). There's a way around this for Android users however - you can always download BlueStacks on your PC and if your base is linked to a Google Play account you can easily load it in the BlueStacks emulator by simply logging with the same account.
    2. If your base is originally on your PC and you're playing from the official website - you can link your base to your Facebook, there's a button in the menu for that. Otherwise if you want to load your base on iOs/Android device - you'll need a Secret Key.
    3. If your base is originally on your PC and you're playing from Facebook - you can load your base on iOs/Android device with Secret Key.

Beware that if you keep your base on a PC you might easily loose it if you clear your browser's cache. Always have the base linked to a Google Play or AppStore account (or Facebook). Currently I am playing on iOs, Android and PC (the official website & sometimes on BlueStacks) with the same base, so it's absolutely no problem as long as you cn generate a Secret Key And just to share a observation of mine - FireFox runs best, Chrome and other Chrome based browsers don't run smoothly enough and IE... I won't comment it. Hope this helps.