Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update 1.23 – the end of the game?

Senior Member Sub-Sergeant Apocalypse's Avatar
    Yep, leo, I also have this bad feeling. And if this is true - the game is doomed, many veteran players will leave just because it will become a "pay to play" game. Greediness is bad, they should have kept the advisor, thousands of players were buying it for a dollar each month. Even if they were to increase its price to two dollars - still everybody was going to buy it. Now I can't tell for sure, but I really doubt that many players are buying crystal packs. At least in our corporation most of the players that were regular buyers are currently on hold, waiting to see the new update and then to decide whether they are going to keep on playing BFTG or if they are going to look around for alternative game. And all those sneak peeks... boy, this update better be at least as good as it is advertised or even the new players will leave.

Sincerely yours,
    Апокалипсис

Member Trooper
    Hello All,

I must first apologise for not acknowledging your very accurate comments. Yes' I agree, the days are numbered for this once very enjoyable game. The more I think about this 'update' the less I think that it is an update. The changes listed are to radical, it sounds like nothing I have previously or currently play under the name "Battle for the Galaxy" it is a new game in all but name. I find it difficult to Imagine playing if just one of the money grabbing updates are true. For me the main attraction of this game was, that I could play without spending a small fortune. I know I am starting to rant now and as I know AMT can not possibly reading this I will not inflict this on you guys, so all the best Apocalypse, Phaeton & Captain Chaos.
    PS
    If I am Wrong, I will see you back here

"May the hand of God be with You"
    Muadibe
    Last edited by Muadibe; 07-05-2017 at 07:14 PM.

Junior Member Rookie
    I think most of corp team mates are planning to move to some other multiplayer games after 1.23 update. 1.23 is very bad update no point growing in the league and no point being elite as every body is treated equal. People wanted to grow because you gain respect which is now not required. This is definitely not expected. if you fight Wars then you cannot loot and does not count in Missions , so you have to keep playing on and on which is not expected.
    Overall lots of us want to move on. Thanks to BFG!

Member Senior Trooper
    This update is a joke, i wont explain, everyone can see it by itself but THE biggest problem is that there is absolutly no balance in teams war, how can a 800 ranked team compete with the first one in the ranking, just a joke

Senior Member Sub-Sergeant Apocalypse's Avatar
    Yep, the war groupings are totally screwed up. The war in general is totally screwed up. The rewards are... you know, pure crap. The only good idea in this update was the ranking system, which we are yet to see in action (at the end of the month), but the idea is nice though. Otherwise every other change that has been made is solely and purely made with the clear consciousness to convert the game to "pay-to-play" one. And it could've been done in a much, much better way. Especially after all those months (3 or 4 I think) of such a big advertisement of this so called "update". AMT, we warned you numerous times on each "sneak-peek" that you are doing changes that are going to ruin the game. Instead of listening, commenting, talking with us you just did a crappy update that is driving people off the game. Good luck with fixing the game now and getting all those players back.

Sincerely yours,
    Апокалипсис